Space is limited. Advance registration is required. Please register by May 17th.
Program highlights will include:
– Recognition of our outgoing President and Board Chair Zelda Mason and her outstanding leadership during the past two years of unprecedented challenges.
– Saying farewell to departing Board members and thanking them for their dedicated service to our agency and community.
– Welcoming incoming President and Board Chair Gary Hoffman along with our 2022-2023 Board members.
– Thanking members of our Board and Committees for their outstanding work.
– “We Answer the Call” – Reflecting on our agency’s impact as our caring professionals continue to deliver essential services to our neighbors in need in these challenging times.
– A view to the future including exciting initiatives to address the human service needs of our community.
Bob Schweitzer Volunteer Award – Carol Shubs (KOLOT)
Linda White Volunteer Award – Howard Mellman (M4K Volunteer)
“Reb” Sol Freedman Volunteer Award – Dany Lanthier (Residential Volunteer)
Bernie Silbert Volunteer Award – Hope Kahn Hoffman (Photographer)
Award of Distinction – The Breakers (Mental Health First Aid)