The Melvin J. & Claire Levine LifePlanning® Program
The Melvin J. and Claire Levine LifePlanning® program offers education, advocacy, consultation, and emotional support to people with differing abilities, their parents, adult children, siblings and caregivers. This program encourages and assists in planning for the future.
Next LifePlanning® Workshop:
2022 LifePlanning® Calendar of Events*
- February 15th, 10:00 a.m., on Zoom: Mental Health First Aid training (Additional classes added due to popular demand: March 8, 29; May 10; June 14) — SOLD OUT!
- February 23-24th, on Zoom: Jewish Disabilities Advocacy Days
- March 23rd, 2:00 p.m. on Zoom: Benefits: SSI, SSDI & More
- April 10th, on Zoom: Jewish Disabilities Network Day of Awareness
- May 18th, 2:00 p.m. on Zoom: The Importance of Legal Planning
- June 22nd, 2:00 p.m. on Zoom: ABLE Accounts & Special Needs Trusts
- August 11th, 5:30 p.m., In-Person: Riding the Wave into the New Year: a social/cultural program on the beach in partnership with Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County Israel Program Center
- November 3rd, 1:00 p.m., In-Person: Healthy Relationships & Online Safety: an interactive discussion for adults with disabilities covering different types of relationships, dating, and using the internet safely
*All workshops are subject to change.
For more information contact:
Tami Lustig, MSW
Director of LifePlanning®
[email protected] | 561-713-1917
LifePlanning® is part of the Alpert JFS Jewish Disabilities Network (JDN), which is a collaborative initiative of Jewish agencies, organizations, and synagogues working together to create an inclusive and embracing Jewish community for people with disabilities of all ages and their families.
Other Alpert JFS Programs Related to LifePlanning®:
- Levine JRFS Residential Program, our cutting-edge residential program provides a continuum of services for those who may be developmentally disabled, significantly learning disabled, and/or chronically mentally ill.
- Alpert JFS Pooled Trust allows persons with a disability to place income and/or assets that are over government benefit limit requirements for Medicaid into the trust so that they can qualify for much-needed government benefits.
- Alpert JFS Guardianship Program manages the affairs of court-mandated individuals who have been deemed unable to manage their own affairs.
- Alpert JFS Care Management Program consist of Alpert JFS credentialed professionals with extensive experience working with individuals with special needs.
LifePlanning® is a non-sectarian program welcoming all faiths.