The Melvin J. & Claire Levine LifePlanning® Program
The Melvin J. & Claire Levine LifePlanning® Program offers education, advocacy, consultation and emotional support to parents, siblings and caregivers of a family member with a disability. This program encourages and assists in planning for the future.
Next LifePlanning® Workshop:
2022 LifePlanning® Calendar of Events*
- February 15th, 10:00 a.m., on Zoom: Mental Health First Aid training
- February 23-24th, on Zoom: Jewish Disabilities Awareness Days (more details soon)
- March 23rd, 2:00 p.m. on Zoom: Benefits: SSI, SSDI & More
- April 10th, In-Person: Jewish Disabilities Network Day of Awareness (more details soon)
- May 18th, 2:00 p.m. on Zoom: The Importance of Legal Planning
- June 22nd, 2:00 p.m. on Zoom: ABLE Accounts & Special Needs Trusts
- July 27th, 2:00 p.m. on Zoom: Relationships, Boundaries and Online Safety
- August 31st, Details soon to come
- October TBA
- December 7th, Details soon to come
*All workshops are subject to change.
For more information contact:
Tami Lustig, MSW
Director of LifePlanning®
[email protected] | 561-713-1917
LifePlanning® is part of the Alpert JFS Jewish Disabilities Network (JDN), which is a collaborative initiative of Jewish agencies, organizations, and synagogues working together to create an inclusive and embracing Jewish community for people with disabilities of all ages and their families.
Other Alpert JFS Programs Related to LifePlanning®:
- Levine JRFS Residential Program, our cutting-edge residential program provides a continuum of services for those who may be developmentally disabled, significantly learning disabled, and/or chronically mentally ill.
- Alpert JFS Pooled Trust allows persons with a disability to place income and/or assets that are over government benefit limit requirements for Medicaid into the trust so that they can qualify for much-needed government benefits.
- Alpert JFS Guardianship Program manages the affairs of court-mandated individuals who have been deemed unable to manage their own affairs.
- Alpert JFS Care Management Program consist of Alpert JFS credentialed professionals with extensive experience working with individuals with special needs.