LifePlanning™ is part of the Alpert JFS Jewish Disabilities Network (JDN), which is a collaborative initiative of Jewish agencies, organizations, and synagogues working together to create an inclusive and embracing Jewish community for people with disabilities of all ages and their families.
Other Alpert JFS Programs Related to LifePlanning™:
- JDN Social Programming offers different programs for all ages, ranging from families with young children to adults with disabilities.
- Levine JRFS Residential Program, our cutting edge residential program provides a continuum of services for those who may be developmentally disabled, significantly learning disabled, and/or chronically mentally ill.
- Alpert JFS Pooled Trust allows persons with a disability to place income and/or assets that are over government benefit limit requirements for Medicaid into the trust so that they can qualify for much-needed government benefits.
- Alpert JFS Guardianship Program manages the affairs of court-mandated individuals who have been deemed unable to manage their own affairs.
- Alpert JFS Care Management Program consist of Alpert JFS credentialed professionals with extensive experience working with individuals with special needs.